- Madame Continent 7
Kerstin Reiger is an ambitous windgirl. On the water, on
the dancefloor, behind her camera and on the web - together with her boyfriend Chris
Pressler the Austrian publishes an excellent website, www.continentseven.com.
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- date of birth: 27-10-1978
- nationality: Austrian
- profession: Sport Scientist, Photographer,
Model, Multimedia and Postproduction for Continentseven.com, Aerobic Trainer, Ski- and
Snowboardinstructor, horse riding guide
- sponsors: Dakine, Lumen Eyewair, Matador,
- When AND where did you learn how to
- Actually I made my first steps on a windsurfing board when I
was 9, but I didnīt carry on with it. 1999 I restarted on Lake Garda.
- best results so far: doing the basic diploma for windsurfing
- favorite discipline:
- favorite move:
- favorite windsurfing spot:
Ben Harper, Khaled, Zero 7, Buena Vista Social
Club, Tindersticks, Massive Attack, Jose Padilla, Mana, Rosana, Tom Waits, Universal
Monstershark, Dj Shadow and many more
- best music:
"Gruen ist die Hoffnung von T.C. Boyle
- last book youīve read:
Once upon a time in the west (Spiel mir das Lied vom Tod), Taxi
Driver, The Shawshank Redemption (Die Verurteilten), A Beautiful Mind, Deer Hunter, The
best food: Japanese food
best drink: Mojito, Coke light
- best film:
My models in windsurfing are people who have an
extraordinary eye-catching style of sailing.
- Who are your models in windsurfing?
- What causes you fear? a nuclear bomb
- What makes you laugh? Ali G. in Kasachstan
- With whom would you like to spend an
- With the best windgirls on planet earth. We are watching the
best filmed and edited DVD about the best windsurfing girls which I have produced with
- Windsurfing - better than sex? Why?
- One of the silliest questions Iīve ever heard.
Both is good and you canīt compare it.
- Is the sport of windsurfing a
- In general my opinion is NO. But it is like everywhere, some
have respect and some havenīt. Assholes are everywhere!
- If you already know it - what do you like
about the "windgirls"-mag?
- Itīs good, that it is a mag just for girls.
- What do you think about the
- Itīs a professional tour, which is right now on a good way,
- Three tips for GIRLS who want to
- 1. Go!
- 2. Perfect conditions
- 3. Motivation!