| word wrap: Renata Fuzetti, BRA-157
- She is one of the new faces in Maui's waves. The
Brasilian with Austrian and Italian grand parents is a special woman. As was one of her
first sponsors: A tampon-company...
date of birth: april 1st 1977
- sponsors: Naish Sails
Hawaii, Starboard, Kipabag, Spy
- windsurfing since:
- 1995, Brazil
- best results so far:
- Brazil overall & race national champion 1999 and 2000
- Hawaii state vice-champion 1998
- PWA world tour 5th race - 2000
- PWA world tour 9th overall - 2000
favorite discipline: wave!
favorite move: back
favorite windsurfing spot:
best music: Every
Breath you Take (The Police) U2, Offspring, brazilian songs, Enya, Lorenna Mckennith...
- last book you have read:
Stephen Hawking's Universe
- best film:
- Devil's Advocate, Matrix, Contact (script!), The Wedding Singer,
- best food: japanese
- best drink: Brazilian
- Who are your models in windsurfing?
- Naish, Polakow & Jennifer Henderson
- What causes you fear? people with no sense
- What makes you laugh?
- people, achievments, spontaneous & simple things
- Windsurfing better than sex?
- due to conditions!
- With whom would you like to spend an evening?
- Some who are gone already.
- Is the sport of windsurfing a macho-sport?
- Windsurfing is an expressive sport. If the majority expresses power,
then it probably looks macho, but it
is not necessarly. It can be macho... or smooth, radical...or about perfect synchronicity.
- What do you like about the
- It's powerfull... as the girls out there!
|Three tips for GIRLS who want
to learn windsurfing:
Go for it: it's really good
exercise, fun & it can get as radical as you want to take it!
The very beginning requires a little bit of pacience: the more you
try it, the faster you'll get through.
Remember windsurfing is all about fun: the more you relax and have a
good time the better you'll be sailing.