- La chica del mar
She fears loneliness and likes Daida, Iballa and Robby.
Many people in Spain consider her to be really "una chica sexy", which she
obviously knows very well. But much more important: Silvia Alba Orozco windsurfs better
and more radical than most other girls, especially in freestyle. Want a proof? Watch this
video (700 kB)!
- date of birth: 29-07-1981
- nationality: Spain
- profession: windsurfing instructor
- sponsors: Neil Pryde, Hot Stick, Sailboards
- sailnumber: E-67
- When AND where did you learn how to
- In Tarifa in 1989 (age 8!!!), on a lake
- favorite move:
what do you train right know: grubby and spock 540, the truth is, there are so many
moves to train.
- favorite windsurfing spot:
- best music:
The voices of the desert.
- last book you´ve read:
- best film: Lucía y el sexo
- best food: Pasta
- best drink: Kas orange
- Who are your models in windsurfing?
- Daida and Iballa Ruano Moreno
- What causes you fear? Loneliness
- What makes you laugh? The easterly winds
- With whom would you like to spend an
- Of course with Robby Naish, he is the legend of windsurfing.
- Windsurfing - better than sex? Why?
- Yes, because wind and waves are more difficult to find than
sex. I am joking, what I really think is, no!
- The famous three things you take to
a lonely island?
- My board, my sail 5.0 and my harness.
- If you already know it - what do you like
about the "windgirls"-mag?
- I like windgirls, because it is original.
- Tips for GIRLS who want to learn
- I think it is really easy to learn with the help of an
- What does windsurfing mean to you?
- freedom and peace