- From Yoli with love
28 year old Yolanda del Valle Freites de Brendt from the
little windsurf village of El Yaque, Isla Margarita, is a rising star in the world of
freestyle windgirls. With role models like Ricardo Campello, Remko de Weerd and her
husband Tom Brendt, all members of the El Yaque freestyle crew, Yolis progress is
remarkable. Yoli has her own magic formula for moves like the "switch stance clew
first airjibe": do it consistant, with dedication and ... with love.
- date of birth: 20-05-1976
- profession: windsurfer,
Fanatic, North Sails
- When AND where did you learn how to
- 2002 in El Yaque, Isla Margarita, Venezuela
switch stance clew first airjibe
- favorite move:
what do you train right now: flaka, loop, puneta
- favorite windsurfing spot:
- best music:
Lord of the rings
- last book you´ve read:
- best film: Nemo, Shrek
- best food: pasta and soup
- best drink: water
Ricardo Campello, Remko de Weerd
- Who are your models in windsurfing?
- What causes you fear? Being alone
- What makes you laugh? Anything, that we live for.
- With whom would you like to spend an
- With my mum, who I miss during my travels.
- Windsurfing - better than sex? Why?
- No it´s equal I would say, both I can practise for
- The famous 3 things to choose to take with
you to a lonely island?
- My husband, my equipment and my foto of the Virgen
- What do you like about the
- It´s really nice to get to know more about other girls
doing the same like me on the water, addicted to the same sport and feeling.
- tips for GIRLS who want to learn
- 1. Do it consistant.
- 2. Do it with love.
- 3. Do it with dedication.
- What does windsurfing mean to you?
- When I´m sailing I feel like a dolphin playing in the